Saturday, June 6, 2009

(important) Notes from Episode 2! ;D

From Olivia: These are some notes I've gotten from episode 2! It took forever to compile this because I had to re-research all the crud. But I think I got the basics down. *passes out* If you haven't already, Courtney wants you to check out JPizzle, theusedchannel, and smpfilms. She also mentioned the TBS show and Warped Tour, so if you're attenting either, give her a buzz. ;D
If you have about 150 bucks to spare, check out the graphic artist's bag on deviantART. If you love emotes, you'll fall in love with the ones featured in "So I herd u liek emotes?". And do take the time to watch Doksuri and Jinxzett at deviantart.com. ;D
Clover said something about getting half off credits or something when you become a VIP in IMVU, and she recommended a few developers that you'll HAVE to check out. I...forgot who they were, but all I remember was Anshe.
I know. I fail. xD
Well, I'm off to go plan the next recording! I'll see you guys later! ;D