Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Success! Meet us on iTunes!

From Olive: I got home today and my toolbar that I got from tfdoane.webs.com notified me that I had email messages in my yahoo inbox. If you've been keeping up with me, you'll know that I've submitted the podcast to the iTunes store in hopes of it getting accepted. I opened the email-- and what do you know? THE PODCAST GOT ACCEPTED. *loves*
It's still hard to believe. Like... whao. <3 But now that I think about it, it may be kinda easy to get your podcast on iTunes. What do you guys have to say about it? Oh yeah, if you haven't already, please become a member of tfdoane.webs.com and get that toolbar. It's so useful!! <3
Thanks to that thing, I can give you this link: only click it if you have iTunes!

Oh yeah. We're making progress. <3
Episode 2 will be recorded on Friday. ;D